Removing a Root System

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get rid of and/or prevent further growth of a very strong root system found in my yard. It is found especially under trees. It grows around all plants I try to plant. It is a netting of small, strong roots that hold my plants back from being all they could be. I have dug many holes and ripped so much of it out but still over time it comes back. Any advice?

Thanks.
Sue from Hingham, MA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceApril 12, 2007
Indoor Root Cellar
Creating an Indoor Root Cellar
Root Vegetables
Recipes Using Root Vegetables
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:01:34 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.