Plantar Fascitis Tip

This is a "cheapie" health tip I discovered when I was in a great deal of pain from plantar fascitis in my foot. After trying $40 worth of over the counter orthotics, I discovered that tape used to bind bandages does the trick to get measurable relief - in my case nearly pain-free. Buy the kind of first aid tape that doesn't rub off in your shoes and cut a strip long enough to go from the center of the ball of your foot to about one third of the way back on the heel pad. Place it in the middle of the foot, flex toes UP, press tape down, and relax. You need to wear very comfy shoes or sandals and you'll be walking NEARLY normally in a couple of hours!

By E Berry

duct tape is also good for warts. changing every couple days.

A tip on a table in a restaurant.
Calculating Tips at Restaurants
The back of a red hybrid car.
Environmentally Friendly Driving Tips
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Plantar Wart
Plantar Warts Remedies