Slurpee Straw Saver and Cleaner

A Slurpee straw being used to remove lotion from a bottle.
A while ago, I saw a product on "Shark Tank" that was a tiny spatula tip on a long stick. It was used to clean out the last of the lotion in tall bottles. I was doing the dishes this morning and came across some Slurpee spoon-tip straws and realized they could be used for the same thing.

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts

A Slurpee straw being used to remove lotion from a bottle.A while ago, I saw a product on the TV show "The Shark Tank" that was a tiny spatula tip on a long stick. It was used to clean out the last of the lotion in tall bottles that were too tough to cut open and scrape out. It's now a million dollar idea. I was doing the dishes this morning and came across some Slurpee spoon-tip straws and realized they could be used for the same thing.

I just cleaned out one of my thick, tall lotion bottles and have more cream than I imagined I would! I have designated one straw for lotions and makeup, and another one to clean the tough corners of my bathroom and kitchen where a lot of gunk jams up. I am thrilled with these straws!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsAugust 19, 2020
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Slurpee-Straw-Saver-and-Cleaner-1.html