Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Tea Bags for Infected Sores

If there is an opening or scab on the infected area this will work. The tea bag must have contact with the opening or scab. Use a regular black tea, tea bag to make tea as you wish. When tea bag is cool squeeze some of the tea out. Then tape the tea bag to the infected area of body. Leave on for 12 hours. Remove. You will see much of the redness gone from the infected area and puss will be on the tea bag. Use a new bag and epeat till infection is gone.

I have used this many times to get rid of infections instead of going to a Dr. and getting antibiotics. Try it, you will be amazed at how well it works.

It usually only takes one or two applications.

By Penney Lock from Sioux Lookout, ON

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Ruth Counter [2]02/02/2006

Tea bags are great for refreshing tired eyes. Use them with the water squeezed out, warm or cool. It must be the tannic acid.

By IMAQT1962 (Guest Post)02/02/2006

I HAVE ALSO USED TEA BAGS WHEN I GET COLD SORES SEEM TO GO AWAY FASTER. I JUST HEAT THEM UP IN A LITTLE WATER AND PUT ON SORE

By donna sanford02/02/2006

bite on a wet tea bag after tooth pulled and it helps with swelling and soothes the gum

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.