Tea Bags for Infected Sores

If there is an opening or scab on the infected area this will work. The tea bag must have contact with the opening or scab. Use a regular black tea, tea bag to make tea as you wish. When tea bag is cool squeeze some of the tea out. Then tape the tea bag to the infected area of body. Leave on for 12 hours. Remove. You will see much of the redness gone from the infected area and puss will be on the tea bag. Use a new bag and epeat till infection is gone.

I have used this many times to get rid of infections instead of going to a Dr. and getting antibiotics. Try it, you will be amazed at how well it works.

It usually only takes one or two applications.

By Penney Lock from Sioux Lookout, ON

bite on a wet tea bag after tooth pulled and it helps with swelling and soothes the gum

I HAVE ALSO USED TEA BAGS WHEN I GET COLD SORES SEEM TO GO AWAY FASTER. I JUST HEAT THEM UP IN A LITTLE WATER AND PUT ON SORE

Tea bags are great for refreshing tired eyes. Use them with the water squeezed out, warm or cool. It must be the tannic acid.

Years ago, my doctor told me to use cold, wet tea bags to relieve sunburn.

A Bandaid on a toe of a child.
Home Treatment of Infected Wounds
Health & Beauty Home RemediesFebruary 1, 2006
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Canker Sores
Remedies for Canker Sores
Used Tea Bag
Uses for Used Tea Bags
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
🎉
🎄