Illinois Clouds

This was taken by Arcola, Illinois last fall as we sat waiting for a train. The clouds went on forever

By imaqt1962 from Illinois

Beautiful! I travel through Illinois a few times a year, and love the scenery. Lovely state.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That is a beautiful picture. The sky is soooo blue. This is much prettier than what we saw several years ago in Illinois. It was near the Missouri border that we saw a tornado starting to form. It caused a bit of damage but not too bad. It was in a rural area so it was not very populated. We live in "tornado alley" in Texas, but I was freaking out...but my hubby pulled over, grabbed the camera and took a couple of good pictures. I guess I should try to find them.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Talar - Hi Vatche! Thanks again for your creativity and imagination and for the great work you did with the pics! We had a great time at the shoot and the pics turned out perfect! Thank God the weather eventually cooperated with us and let's not forget the mosquitoes lol (Emmin got stung by a bee btw and just noticed it the day after). Muchas Gracias!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beautiful photo of the sky before sunset.
Sky Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 23, 2008
Map of Illinois.
Illinois Christmas Charities
Egg Cloud Recipe
Egg Cloud Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 6:36:17 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.