Recipe for Treating Dry Sun Damaged Skin

I'm after a recipe for an exfoliant and bleach treatment. It must be a user-friendly and home-made beauty product for my face, neck, and upper chest area.

My skin is olive, mature, with sun and pigmentation damage despite heavy usage of sun block and exfoliation all my life. There are some great professional peels out there, but apart from down-time, it's more a financial thing with me.

Anything lactic, enzyme, or citric is fine. I have no allergies to products, but I do need to watch the capillary area under the eyes, it is very sensitive. If anyone could upload any pictures of their before and afters that would be great.

Regards from the driest country in the world.

By Rebecca from Gold Coast Australia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinJanuary 19, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Dry Sunburned Skin Remedies
Remedies for Dry Sunburned Skin
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Man Applying Sunscreen to Himself
Sunscreen Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:55:10 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.