Framing Inexpensive Art

If you are stuck for decorating decor - think about framing some of the nice illustrations/art you get in the mail! I have a nice production from a local museum next to my computer that came in their brochure. Really cheap mounting is to glue with white glue to a bit of wood/board and then used thinned white glue over the picture to decoupage it. Gives it a textured look. Or you can cover with scraps of clear contact paper.

Fondly reminds me of when I visited Japan for a few weeks with my husband years ago, getting stuck in our apt. without a car, not knowing how to speak/read Japanese, experiencing true discrimination, and wanting SOMETHING familiar to look at...I searched and found a NEW CUTTING BOARD still in the wrapping, but with a lovely HUGE

red apple print on the outside. I coveted that page

and used the stickum on it's back to stick it on my kitchenette wall. It seemed to save my sanity. lol

Yes, a lot of folks even copy advertisements in their artwork of all varieties. God bless and grace us as we learn to live on less and less, while learning to work more and more for it during these trying times.

Framing Artwork, Molding frames for framing artwork.
Framing Artwork
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Trash to TreasureSeptember 14, 2006
framed artwork
Saving Money on Custom Framing
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Large picture frame.
Saving Money on Poster Framing
Framed family photos sitting on a shelf.
Photo Framing Tips and Tricks