Buying Zeasorb Powder

Where do I buy Zeasorb powder? It was mentioned in a response under a yeast infection. I am always looking for a good powder and this sounded good.

Sandy from Baltimore

I went on ask jeeves and found this for you. ... r/zeasorb/super_absorbent_powder.htm

You can buy Zeasorb powder from Wal-Mart and almost any drugstore. It's usually on the bottom shelf and easy to overlook. Comparison shop-- prices(at least around here) can vary by several dollars!

I had never heard of this powder so found some sites--will paste the info below--read the final paragraph and judge for yourself.

This product does NOT contain starch. Corn starch which is added into many skincare powders is food for bacteria and fungi. It needs to be avoided!

This super sized powder is ideal to store in sports bags and lockers. Consider it an essential in your teen´s gym bag.

WARNING: This product contains Acrylamide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.

Why not take 2 Acidolphylus capsules each day for a week and watch it go away? Don't wash the area with soap, only in soapy bath water, rinsing well, then blow dry the area well.

It's likely coming from acidic or too sugary/starchy diet, or both. Analyze your intake of food/drink, and try to reduce them all to almost none for a few weeks, drinking water and a little milk, eating more vegetables, a little fish, and non-sugary cereals instead. You may have to change all of your eating choices and include more of what will prevent this from happening to you. Good luck and God bless you. : )

Hi, that was from my post, you can find it at Walmart. If it is not on the shelf, you can have the pharmacy order it for you. Hope it works for you, it works for me.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 19, 2007
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Chili Powder In Measuring Spoon
Homemade Chili Powder
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder