Save Money Using Powdered Milk

I find this tip not only convenient, but it also reduces my food bill. I use skim powdered milk for all cooking and smoothies. You could also use full cream, but I find I can use the skim for everything like custards, white sauces, cakes and muffins.

By Melinda

I also have been using powdered skim milk for over 20 years. No waste. The only thing it is not good for is for making instant pudding for a cake type dessert. It doesn't set up properly. You can use it for instant pudding to be eaten as a pudding.

I use a lot of powdered milk. When I mix it with Nesquik or Ovaltine, I can't tell that it's powdered milk.

Dairy Products on White Background
Saving Money on Dairy
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceApril 12, 2010
Powdered Milk
Powdered Milk Ice Cream Recipes
Collection of dried and canned foods including box of powdered milk.
Making Powdered Milk Taste Better
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Powdered Milk
Using Powdered Milk
🎉
🎄