Set Up The Kiddie Pool In The Kitchen

To help keep the babies cool, I fill up a plastic baby tub and place it in the center of my kitchen. My three and one year old play, get clean and tucker themselves out in twenty to thirty minutes. The indoor fun keeps their delicate skin "sun free" and the excess water on the floor helps to break up the ground in dirt in the tile grout. After water play, I just take my mop and go over the floors and we're ready for the rest of the day =) When it's really hot we do this twice a day, once before nap time and then just before bedtime and the kids love it. (Helps to save on water for mopping floors.)

By Anita from Temecula, CA

What a great idea!

Great idea! I used to do this with an old wash tub we had. The kids loved it.

In the winter I bring in a bucket or bowl sometimes even a pan of snow. I set it on a towel on the kitchen floor and love to watch the looks on their faces when they see it.

great---my friend puts the kiddie pool on her back porch that has a roof. the kids go in and out of it all day.

That sounds like something I've done when my daughter was a tiny tot!

You GO girl!!!

LOL!!

I do this also, but first I put a large plastic shower curtain and a few towels on the floor, under the pool...the towels do double duty in catching the water as well as providing a non-slip surface for the little ones....good for you for providing a fun activity for your kiddies!!!!

Parenting Summer FunAugust 5, 2008
Inflating Pool Toys
Inflating Pool Toys
Cloudy water in an above ground pool.
Cloudy Water in an Above Ground Pool
backyard pool
Using Swimming Pool Water for Plants
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
🎄
🍂