Unsubscribing from Freecycle

How do I unsubscribe from Freecycle. The email has too many in one day.

Thomas

I also subscribe to Free Cycle. Log on the website and click on your membership link, and choose the option to read the messages on the website only, then click the save link at the bottom of the page.

Then you won't be receiving any more emails.

If you want to totally drop your membership there should be an Unsubscribe email address at the bottom of the website.

Edit Membership is at the top of your home page. I did the same thing, i changed mine to 'web only' due to the million mails i kept getting.

I receive a "digest" of all the posts in one daily email-- you could subscribe to that.

Go to the web site and click on leave group, or change to digest instead of individual e-mails. All the groups I have signed up for are in digest form. I would get very frustrated to open my e-mail box and find several hundred new e-mails.

I wish you the best of luck with totally unsubscribing. I sent about 10 requests to unsubscribe and still kept getting their mail. I finally had to close out that e-mail account and start another. They do not respect your wishes!!

Go to the Yahoo groups page and unsubscribe there.

Too many in one day not good for my computer. No space for what I need or for someone else to send me a e-mail.

Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Unsubscribing from Freecycle
Consumer Advice General AdviceFebruary 4, 2008
Guide
Using Freecycle
🎄