Unsubscribing from Freecycle

How do I unsubscribe from Arcadia freecycle? It's just too many emails in one day!

By Linda L.

Have you checked at the very bottom of your freecycle email for a place to unsubscribe? My Western Arkansas freecycle has such-it is located at the very bottom right-hand side.

If you really can't find a way to unsubscribe, send the mail to your spam folder then you won't have to look at it.

You should be able to get the option to not have any email. If you use yahoo groups, then that address is groups.yahoo.com

Then you sign in with your password, and then you can edit your groups.
Hope this helps.
Robyn

I was getting too many FreeCycle emails too, but rather than unsubscribe, I changed my email preference to the daily digest. It works for me, since I occasionally spot a request I can fill.
If you still want to unsubscribe and nothing else works... go to your FreeCycle group's page (I have mine saved in my internet favorites) and search that page for a link to contact the group's moderator. He or she should be able to unsubscribe you.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 22, 2011
💘
🍀