Star Wars Light Sabers

We did this along with water fun outside. We made light sabers out of pool noodles and PVC pipes. Of course we chose red, green, and blue (pink for a few girls that came). I cut the noodle into 3 pieces or 2 and then took a long PVC pipe that I bought at Lowe's and cut it into 9 pieces. Stuck the pipe into the noodle and there you have it.

By Tami from Indian Trail, NC

Another thing that works well, although not as colorful, is golf tubes. One year for one of my son's birthday parties I gave each of the guests a golf tube instead of a treat bag. They liked them; great for sword fights and not dangerous. Another time we stuck a flashlight in the end of the golf tube, used black electrical tape to hold it there - and there you have a light saber that lights up!!!

Pool Noodles
Uses for Pool Noodles
Crafts Crafts For KidsSeptember 2, 2008
Yoda figurine
Star Wars Party Ideas
Two men Dressed as Storm Troopers
Making a Clone Trooper Costume
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
array of stars
Making a 5 Point Crochet Star