Frozen Diet Peanut Butter Cup

I've been on the South Beach Diet (low fat, healthy carbs) for several months and have lost about 30 pounds so far. Here is a recipe for one of my favorite treats for that evening sweet tooth. It has saved me many times!

Ingredients

• 1 sugar free fudge pop (e. g. Fudgsicle)
  • 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

Directions

Place fudge pop in a bowl and microwave 10-15 seconds until slightly soft. Scrape off of it's stick into the bowl and stir in peanut butter. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes and enjoy! For variety, use crunchy peanut butter (be sure it's natural).

By Tricia from Tucson, AZ

Tricia thanks for sharing this recipe. Congs. on your weight loss. I am way over weight and was wondering if you would share some more recipes and hints with me? You can send them to mrse214@webtv.net Jan

Hi Jan! I'll try and think of some and email you. I'm way overweight too and it isn't easy that's for sure! If you want to shoot me an email I'm at email@triciagoss.com.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts FrozenJune 25, 2007
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut butter jar and spoon.
Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Recipes
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
🎄