Problems with Newsletters

We've received a few complaints about problems with the new format of the newsletters. One person has Vista and cannot read the html format but a few others are having similar problems running XP. If anyone has any ideas what might be happening, and how people can correct the problem, please post below.

Just wanted to post that I run XP and am not having any problems with the new newsletter.

I love the new format for the newsletters. I get to see all the photos now, and I can click on the title and it takes me right to the article.

very nice

I also have XP and can read all the newsletters. I like the new format.

It could be something within their respective email accounts that does not allow them to get these types of emails, for example a security setting. I suggest if you are having this problem contact your isp. Hope that helps!

mine is ok now too. i just have to click on to allow the photos. yes i like the new format too.

I have XP and have not had any problems with the new newsletter. Love the new format. Keep up the excellent job, it is appreciated.

Hi I am not having problems with the newsletter.

I did receive an e-mail from Microsoft to upgrade to Explorer 7.0 which I did. I later had problems running some of my programs.I called my computer manufacturer, who in turn told me to remove Explorer 7.0. They told me that I should download Vista and wait a couple of months before downloading Explorer again.

They said that there were a lot of problems with the new explorer(this was in mid January).

I asked around and most people had no problems but there were ones that I talked to that did. I am on dial up maybe that's the problem.

Anyway I am not that computer literate so maybe this has nothing to do with the question you are asking.

I love the new format. No problem here!

I have Windows XP and have not been having any problems. I like the fact that you don't have to click to see the photos. Great newsletter, and I LOVE the new format.

I have XP and downloaded Explorer 7.0 and have not had any problems.

I also like the new format.

I have XP and have had no trouble. In fact, I LOVE the new format! Thanks for a great job!

LOVE THIS NEW FORMAT. So convenient, and my XP has not responded negatively! PLEASE DO NOT GO BACK TO THE OLD FORMAT> It took me WAY too long to get to your newsletters. Now it's a JOY!

I have XP and have no problem with letter.

I adore the new format..very appealing!!

Excellent Work Don't Stop

Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer), Man's hands holding a power screwdriver to a garbage disposal.
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer)
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Starting a Lawnmower
Lawn Mower Won't Stay Running
🎉
🎄