Fruit of the Spirit Centerpieces

I need some ideas for centerpieces for our MOPS group . Our theme is fruit of the spirit. I need something inexpensive, and creative. We sell the centerpieces at the end of the year at our silent auction. Please help!

Have you checked the Mops website? If you check in the leaders section there is a post just for centerpieces/decorations. I know that our group is doing a basket, found at dollar tree, with plastic fruit in it, found at the craft store on sale. Each table is going to be assigned a fruit, representing each spirit, I think we are using grapes, apples, pineapple, strawberry and banana. At our state conference this year, one of the ideas was, a bowl of cherries (lifes a bowl of cherries) and other fruit themed sayings I hope this helps

We are doing a ladies meeting in fruit of the spirit and my mother-in-law thought of getting runt candies (little fruits) and putting them in little cups for the tables. My sister has little fruit candles that we are going to put out in little dessert bowls and burn during the meeting.

Holidays and Parties PartiesAugust 24, 2004
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes