Fruit of the Spirit Craft Ideas

Illustration of a fruit tree with many different kinds of fruit.
In the Bible Paul speaks of the attributes of a christian life summed up as the "fruit of the Spirit" This is a guide about fruit of the Spirit craft ideas.

I am 14 and teaching 30 kids about the fruit of the spirit for a summer sunday school program. I have adult helpers, but I need to come up with the lessons, crafts, and stuff like that. I did love, joy, peace, and patience already, but I always have troubles with the craft parts!

If you have any ideas for me... I want to tell you that I am doing kindness and goodness together, and gentleness and selfcontrol together. I have fruit parties planned for the last day! Please help me. Time is running out!

Chie

I'm not sure about the character traits part, but I have a craft that was very popular with young children. They cut fruit shapes out of colored tissue paper (the art kind), and painted them down onto construction paper with liquid starch. They just arranged the shapes the way they wanted them, dipped a paint brush in liquid starch, and painted over them. The shapes will stick to the paper. The colors in the tissue bled a little making the final arrangement more interesting. It's fine if the shapes overlap. We did this with Thanksgiving cornucopias and they came out great.

Try this website, they have a lot of interesting Bible craft ideas. www.daniellesplace.com she even has things for the Fruit of the Spirit

Happy Teaching!

have you heard the musica to "music machine". that has songs for all the fruits of the spirit. i have it on a record i guess they still sell it at your local Crhristian bookstore.

i hope the kids learn alot.

How about starting a banner or posterboard for each child,then letting them decorate cut-out fruits, one at a time, with the word for that lesson. Could decorate with fingerpaint, stickers, foam shapes, sequins, jewels, buttons, pom-poms, etc. Glue the fruit onto the poster and at the end they will have a collection of all the fruits and their words.