Replace Your Kitchen Cloths Each Day

I was watching a show on TV the other day, on properly cleaning of your kitchen. Something that I think we all do well. But sometimes the dish cloths, dish rags or sponges we use around our sinks and stoves, often get overlooked. These items don't take very long to harbor thousands of germs! Remember to get a clean one each day, don't use the same one day after day, you could just be re-spreading these germs and could cause sickness in your family.

I like most hate clutter and germs. If I use a sponge for cleaning i take the sponge and rinse in bleach water, ring out and place in microwave on high for 30-45 sec this kills the germs on sponges or rags for that matter. This also heats the microwave with steam loosing splatters in the microwave and remove with paper towel and toss. No Germs no clutter and a clean microwave every night. :)

I also run my handiwipes and sponges through

the dishwasher each load and Ihave 2 sponges

going one is in diswasher one is out and easy to

remember to do each load. Keeps things

clean! Just anchor the handiwipe with glass or wrap

around the wires to keep from falling and burning

during dry cycle!

Woman Blowing Her Nose
Preventing the Spread of Germs
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenAugust 3, 2007
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Dish Cloths
Making Your Own Recycled Dish Cloths
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day