Homemade Remedies for Feminine Dryness

What is a good homemade remedy for a 50ish woman and feminine dryness? Thanks

Jamish from Tribune, KS

You could use corn huskers lotion. Cathy from MA

KY Jelly would be my choice.

I don't think you should use a homemade remedy.......too much chance of infection. My doctor told me the most natural one is "Astroglide".

Hello,

Please make an appointment with your Doctor. There is no reason you should suffer from this. Your Doctor will run some lab tests and find out what your estrogen level is and then he/she will prescribe the appropriate medication. Good luck.

I am not very old, but in my 30s, started to have some premenopausal symptoms. I did first go to an M.D., who told me that it was all in my head and there was nothing wrong with me. He told my hormones were fine even though I had serious problems caused by a hormonal imbalance in my 20s that nearly caused me to have a hysterectomy. I went to a health food store and bought a progesterone cream that has worked wonders in the overall way that I feel. You could also go to a chiropractor trained in nutrition. Check this website to find one in your area: http://www.sorsi.com. I am not a doctor, so I cannot say what is right for you, but I have been there.

MY! MY! MY! Cornhuskers lotion for feminin dryness? Well, that should be an exciting night for someone. Reminds me of a friend who told somebody to use witchhazel for hemmorrides. That was a remidy that really sent the person using it into a running, screaming rage but it cured the hemmorides for over 18 years now. Very old country doctors trick just shy of the surgery. It will work! HOWEVER, the person using it should have a strong heart, a good set of nervers and a grateful love for the person telling it because I'm told it was HOTTER THA FIRE ever got.

Cornhuskers lotion is great for dry skin but the female parts may not take kindly to all that alcohal and the other concocktions in the lotion. The females discomfor might have company.: the person who told her that.

Good luck. Mary

Try silicone lubricant and seeing your doctor! Silicone lube does NOT dry out or get sticky like KY or even Astroglide can. I got mine from adameve.com

But you need to see your doctor too no matter how well the lube may work. If your hormone levels are not in balance then it can cause problems worse than a bit of dryness!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesFebruary 13, 2009
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
woman covering her mouth
Home Remedies for Sjogren's Syndrome
clogged toilet
Fixing a Toilet Clogged By Feminine Pads
tampons
Disposing of Feminine Personal Hygiene Products
🎄