Disposing of Feminine Personal Hygiene Products

It's easy to be discrete when disposing of feminine hygiene products. This guide offers suggestions for inexpensive ways to dispose of feminine hygiene products.

I discovered that those small poop/waste bags for dogs make perfect bags to dispose of used sanitary pads or plastic tampons. Definitely handy while traveling.

By Sienna from Irvngton, NY

This tip is for the women only. For that time of the month, wrap your used feminine hygiene products in newspaper instead of toilet paper. I grew up in a house with 4 sisters and this tip saved us A LOT of toilet paper! I'm also the daughter of a plumber and used hygiene product should NEVER be flushed. My father unclogged lots of toilets of people that didn't heed the warning.

By Cheryl from Peculiar, MO