Saving Money on Feminine Hygiene Products

Category Tips
Buying products for a woman's menstruation can be expensive. This guide is about saving money on feminine hygiene products.

I buy the box of "long pantiliners" and use scissors to cut them in half. You only use half anyway and it's like getting 2 boxes for the price of one.

By Lisa Dammarell from BlueRidge, GA

Wonderful idea! I use the full fledged pad being an old person. I was at a political meeting with a friend who is much younger that I and she had on some really cute flat shoes which were very uncomfortable. Her arch was killing her. I pulled out a pad and we tore it in half and made an arch support for her.... It helped a lot. Of course we did all this in the lady's room giggling all the while. My family and friends all say if something needs doing I will find a way to do it.

That won't work, the stuffing can come out and roll down your pant leg.