Instructions for a Beaded Angel

I'm hoping someone can help me find instructions for an angel. It is made from beads and bangles on wire shaped into an angel. I was wondering if someone may have the pattern or where I may be able to get it? The angel had a bead for the head and wire was shaped into wings and had beads/bangles on it for body. It was aprox. 8-10 inches tall. This was shown on a craft/hobby shown on TV and I didn't get the email for the pattern. Thank you for any help. Susan

Susan from Kenton, OH

The first link is from hgtv, perhaps that is where you seen the pattern?

I've also copied a couple links of patterns I have had saved in the intentions of making one (hmm... someday!). I hope one of them helps!

Dominique S.

Kalamazoo, Mi. ... article/0,,HGTV_3257_3897570,00.html ... ject/august2006kid_bead_project.html

This link has multiple different patterns:

Susan, I have so many beaded angel patterns. I am not sure what you mean by "bangles" if you could explain a little more. I may be able to help you. Elaine

I had this link that I found back in 2003.

I hope it's what you were looking for.

Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Beaded Necklaces
Making a Beaded Necklace
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Beaded Cross
Making a Beaded Cross