Share & Vote

Instructions for a Beaded Angel

I'm hoping someone can help me find instructions for an angel. It is made from beads and bangles on wire shaped into an angel. I was wondering if someone may have the pattern or where I may be able to get it? The angel had a bead for the head and wire was shaped into wings and had beads/bangles on it for body. It was aprox. 8-10 inches tall. This was shown on a craft/hobby shown on TV and I didn't get the email for the pattern. Thank you for any help. Susan

Susan from Kenton, OH

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Linda [1]05/27/2008

I had this link that I found back in 2003.
I hope it's what you were looking for.

By myantoo (Guest Post)04/03/2008

Susan, I have so many beaded angel patterns. I am not sure what you mean by "bangles" if you could explain a little more. I may be able to help you. Elaine

By DOMINIQUE [16]03/29/2008

The first link is from hgtv, perhaps that is where you seen the pattern?
I've also copied a couple links of patterns I have had saved in the intentions of making one (hmm... someday!). I hope one of them helps!
Dominique S.
Kalamazoo, Mi. ... article/0,,HGTV_3257_3897570,00.html ... ject/august2006kid_bead_project.html

This link has multiple different patterns: