Making a Beaded Necklace

Completed necklace.Glass pink beads mixed with pearls make this a beautiful necklace!

Approximate Time 1 hour

I bought the pink beads from Wal-Mart (craft section). The pearls came from a yard sale and the metal wire came from another craft project. I have used elastic for my necklaces and bracelets, and have used fishing line. If you use fishing line, you will need the ends to put the necklace together. You can get those for a small pack for under a dollar at Wal-Mart as well.

Instructions:

1. String 3 pearls.
  2. String a seed bead.
  3. String a large pink bead.
  4. String another seed bead.
  5. String 3 pearls.
  6. String a seed bead.
  7. String a small pink bead.
  8. String a seed bead.
  9. Repeat all.
Pink bead and faux pearl necklace.

The only measuring I do is when I get close to the end. I wrap it around my neck to see how it's going to look and feel. When I'm happy with it, that's how long it is.

By AngelLoveInOhio from Akron/Canton area of OH

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

3 More Solutions

Kelli Mahoney

A simple choker and bracelet can look great for adults or children, and they don't need to be too complicated to make, either.

Beaded chocker and bracelet.

I am looking for instructions and patterns for making beautiful beaded jewelry.

By Kathy G.

Answer this Question

This is a page about making a simple asymmetrical beaded necklace. Make this eye-catching necklace yourself. It is a good craft even for a beginner.

Simple Asymmetrical Beaded Necklace

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts JewelryJuly 10, 2013
💘
🎂
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Beaded-Necklace.html