Reuse Sticky Residue from Credit Cards for Crafts

My tip is to save all the sticky stuff that holds a credit card on paper, that attaches the label on plastic reusable containers and where ever else you find it. I carefully pull them up and put them of a piece of plastic. I then use them when I am making 3D cards and pictures. I cut them in little pieces. You can layer them too. That way I don't buy the dots, and you might say it is free!

By jlyoung from Martinsville, IN

That is THE frugalest thing I have ever heard of!

Yes, that is VERY frugal, and I admire that so much. ANYTHING we can reuse saves us and helps ever so slightly to save our planet. Tiny little things like that add up! Way to go!

Crafts MiscellaneousMarch 31, 2009
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score