Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Repair For Cracked Dish

Very good tip for a cracked dish. If a cracked dish is boiled for 45 minutes in sweet milk, the crack will be so welded together that it will hardly be visible, and will be strong it will stand the same usage as before.

By Jan E from Suring, WI

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Beth [25]12/18/2007

I know it's ten months later, but I remembered this in my bookmarks and just recently needed to try it. I can't believe it actually worked and just wanted to thank you!

By Janene Winkhart (Guest Post)02/06/2007

i HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS; hAVE done this before and it does work. Sweet milk is whole milk. JAN

By memere (Guest Post)02/06/2007

I, too, want to know what is sweet milk. The definition above only really says it's not buttermilk. If I were to go to the stroe, just exactly what would I be buying......? is it fresh or canned? Thanks.

Editor's Note: Sweet milk is simply fresh milk.

By Carrie [2]02/06/2007

Sweet milk is milk before the butter fat is removed, leaving buttermilk, which is not sweet.

By Julie [2]02/06/2007

What is sweet milk?

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.