- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 package (4 serving size ea.) Vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip, thawed, divided
- 58 Nilla wafers
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares semi sweet baking chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well. Stir in 2 cups of cool whip.
Place 24 of the wafers in 2 and 1/2 qt. bowl; drizzle with half of the coffee. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.
Top with remaining cool whip and fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Makes 16 servings.
Note: Don't like coffee? Prepare as directed, substituting chocolate milk for the coffee.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 12:10:18 AM on 10.0.0.123 in 961 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us