Cleaning Stains From Glass Vases

Cleaning stains on glass vases can be challenging, especially if they are inside the vase. This is a guide about cleaning stains from glass vases.

Glass Vase
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have a very plain clear glass serving bowl, very sturdy. It needs to be cleaned, as it has that 'older foggy' look. What is the best solution to soak this in?

By Marian from Seattle, WA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Use baking soda and vinegar

Read More Answers...

If a bottle brush can't fit into the opening of a narrow-necked vase, try this hint my mother used: Put several broken eggshells into the vase and then add a bit of water. Place your hand over the opening and shake the vase until you can see that the dust and film has come off. Rinse well.

By JodiT from Aurora, CO

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What is the best way to clean a cloudy glass bud vase?

By Judy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I put my vases in the dishwasher all the time.

Read More Answers...

My crystal vases and crystal glasses that were left with water for more than a couple of days have mineral deposit rings where the water level was. I tried vinegar but that did not work. Does anybody know how to clean these rings, possibly without using harsh chemicals?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

When I used to be a waitress we would clean the coffeepots by putting ice, lemon juice, and salt inside and then swishing them around. It would remove stubborn stains, and might work on mineral deposits too.

Read More Answers...

How do you get water stains out of glass vases?

By Doris

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Gently scour with an S.O.S. pad and rinse. This works on burnt on food, also on glass baking dishes.

How can you remove mineral and oxidization stains from precious art glass pieces that have been used as flower vases at some time in their life?

By jayded from Australia

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try denture cleaning tabs if it looks like it is safe to hold water.

Read More Answers...

Unsightly stains in glass vases respond to soaking in a strong solution of hot vinegar. Finish by washing in hot soapy water.

By Chell

Home and Garden Cleaning GlassMarch 22, 2013
Flower Vase
Cleaning Flower Vases
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 9:58:03 PM on 10.0.0.209 in 673 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.