Free Organizer Bins From Recycled Containers
Make do with the abundance of garbage we consumers produce in our own homes, using empties and scissors or a craft knife. Decide where you wish to cut on the plastic bottle by drawing a line or "winging it" and cut into the bottle a little above where you actually want the cut made with kitchen or craft knife. Smoothly finish your cutting with scissors. Add decorative touches if you wish.
- 2 liter plastic pop bottle with orange velvet ribbon
- Detergent bottle with peel-n-stick cut into leaf shapes and green floral tape
- Metallic contact paper covered soup can
- Bleach bottle
- Mouthwash bottle with green floral tape
- Pizza box envelope for inside file box
- Shower gel bottle with floral tape and peel-n-stick leaf cutouts
- Peel-n-stick paper covered powdered drink canister
All eight of the above are FREE until decorations are added.
By Melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO
December 14, 20100 found this helpful
You've got to be kidding.
May 27, 20130 found this helpful
What do you do with all of these recycled items? What do you use them for?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 10:28:14 AM on 10.0.0.146 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us