Cutting Down a Plastic Bottle For Craft Use
- bowl about the height you wish to cut
- pen or pencil
- cutting shears or very sharp scissors
- round container like a plastic bottle
- Turn your bowl upside down. Place your container next to it and make sure this is the proper height you need your container. Take a pencil and roll the container around holding the pencil still in place while marking your area.
- Poke through the plastic and cut as evenly as possible around the area using your lines as a guide.
- Next take your container and swipe it several times in one direction across the sandpaper. This will make the top smooth and there will be no rough edges to cut yourself on.
- Decorate the container however you wish and display your pens and pencils or any other item you might like in it.
By gem from Gordonsville, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.