Know What Information Is In Your Background Check

contest winner icon

Did you know that there is even more to getting a loan or even a job than your credit reports and credit scores being checked into? There are agencies that lenders and employers turn to for background checks, too. One such agency is LexisNexis, which is a repository that has a database of legal cases, news stories, and more; and most likely has collected and compiled much information about you!

Would you like to know what personal background information is out there about you? Well, you have the right to receive a free report once a year about yourself to know what information they have collected. Go to this link for more information and forms and instructions of how to receive your "free full file disclosure request form". Be sure to ask for your "full disclosure".

The link didn't work for me.

Thank you, Deeli. I've printed out the instructions to check my and my husband's reports.

Tomatohanger, I have no clue why that link won't open for you. Try copy and pasting that link into your search engine bar. If that still doesn't work for you then let me know and I'll walk you through how to get to that particular link so you can receive your report.

I copied and pasted the link. making sure nothing got highlighted but the actual url. It's now saved in my Favorites to thoroughly read later. Thanks, Deeli, I never thought to check that before.

Background Check
Budget & Finance EmploymentMarch 18, 2011
Lawnmower
Lawnmower Blade Won't Turn
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
🎄