Using the Ninja Master Prep

Can my Ninja make ice cream, grind coffee beans, etc.? I have the one that has the three containers.

April 10, 2011 Flag

How do I use my Ninja to make a pina colada? What ingredients do I use for a virgin one?

By Sandra from Centralia, IL

Using the Ninja Master Prep

A Ninja works no differently than a food processor or blender, including initially crushing the ice, so just follow this recipe ;-)

Virgin Pina Colada

This serves 1

Add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and crushed ice to a blender; blend at high speed. Pour into a Collins glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, a pineapple wedge, and serve. (01/06/2011)

By Deeli

January 2, 2011 Flag

I just purchased the Ninja and I didn't see where you can chop pecans. Can you and how many do I put in the container and do I pulse or hold it down?

Using the Ninja Master Prep

I have the Ninja. I use it to chop nuts. If you pulse it they will come out nice. If you hold the button down you come out with very, very small pieces (almost a paste). I have a large and small container for my Ninja. I put in nuts that are level to the top blade. If you find all of them are not chopped, just shake up the container and give it another quick pulse. Good luck! (09/22/2010)

By sdeal54

Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 10, 2011
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro