Using a Ninja Master Prep

Category Kitchen Tools
Your Ninja Master Prep can be used to dice, chop, blend, and puree making it a great kitchen tool for food and beverage prep. This is a page about using a Ninja Master Prep.

How do I shred carrots in my Ninja Master Prep Professional chopper/blender?

Answers

Here is the manual. m.ninjakitchen.com/.../manual-QB1004.pdf

Here is a video that may help:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlKUSQuXYRU

If not, there are tons of videos for the Ninja out there. I am very visual so I usually go to YouTube when I need help like this!! Hope it helps for you!

Can my Ninja make ice cream, grind coffee beans, etc.? I have the one that has the three containers.

Tressa

Can the Ninja be used for grinding or chopping nuts?

By Donna

The Ninja tends to very finely chop, thus it may not be the best tool for making cole slaw unless you like the cabbage quite small, rather than shredded. This is a page about, "Can I make cole slaw with my Ninja Master Prep?".

A large head of cabbage.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

How do I use my Ninja to make a pina colada? What ingredients do I use for a virgin one?

By sandra from Centralia, IL

Answers:

Using the Ninja Master Prep

A Ninja works no differently than a food processor or blender, including initially crushing the ice, so just follow this recipe ;-)

Virgin Pina Colada

This serves 1

Add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and crushed ice to a blender; blend at high speed. Pour into a Collins glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, a pineapple wedge, and serve. (01/06/2011)

By Deeli

I just purchased the Ninja and I didn't see where you can chop pecans. Can you and how many do I put in the container and do I pulse or hold it down?

Pam

Answers:

Using the Ninja Master Prep

I have the Ninja. I use it to chop nuts. If you pulse it they will come out nice. If you hold the button down you come out with very, very small pieces (almost a paste). I have a large and small container for my Ninja. I put in nuts that are level to the top blade. If you find all of them are not chopped, just shake up the container and give it another quick pulse. Good luck! (09/22/2010)

By Shirlene

Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsJune 29, 2013
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Ninja-Master-Prep.html