Remedy for Dry Coughs

Dry, tight coughs are the worst and they can lead to further bronchial problems. Loosen up that dry phlegm - yes, uck, so you can get rid of it - by breathing in steam deep into your lungs by inhaling the steam of a large cup of hot tea. (You can also take hot steamy baths, or steam your head over steaming hot water in a basin with a towel over your head.)

I think the tea route is the easiest - an old doctor of mine told me that there's a lot of fancy equipment that does pretty much the same thing. I even talked my husband into it and he had to begrudgingly agree that it worked! (You know how husbands are.)

By pamphyila from Los Angeles

Woman Coughing
Homemade Cough Remedies
Health & Beauty Home RemediesDecember 29, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Primary Colored Shirts on Clothesline
Making a Clothesline
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
🎉
🎄