Using Ginger for a Sore Throat

Category Home Remedies
Ginger is a natural remedy for colds and coughs and can make a soothing medicine for your throat. This is a guide about using ginger for a sore throat.

Ginger is one of the best ways to relieve your sore throat. Instead of buying medicine at a drug store, you can have a safe medicine right at home in your kitchen. Just peel a small marble size ginger, wash it, and put it in your mouth. Suck on it just like a candy, but don't swallow it. It really helps to minimize your sore throat.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Top Comment

I didn't know this. I always have ginger in my freezer. I'm going to try this.