Soothing Sore Throat Tea
Combine herbs, lemon, and honey to make this sore throat soothing tea. The instructions are found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
All of these ingredients are natural and helpful to soothe a cough and your throat. They help me feel better. I drink this twice a day when I'm not feeling well.
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 7 mins
Yield: 1 mug
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bag green tea
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp turmeric
- In one mug, scoop the dried thyme and pour 1/4 cup hot water. Leave for a few minutes.
- In another mug, pour 1 cup hot water and brew 1 green tea bag. Allow tea to brew for a few minutes.
- Add honey and squeeze 1/2 lemon. Stir until honey is incorporated.
- Add 1 the turmeric and stir.
- Strain the mug with dried thyme into your mug of turmeric green tea.
- Top off with remaining water to rim of the mug. Stir and drink. Afterwards rinse mouth with water since the turmeric will stain your mouth, tongue, lips, and teeth.