Use Leftover Egg for Beauty Facial

Give yourself a free facial while you mix up a cake. After cracking the eggs, with your finger wipe out the last bit of egg remaining in the shells. Rub it all over your face. Leave on for 20 minutes, or so. Then wash off. Voila! So simple. The albumen in the whites is full of nutrients for your skin.

By annelaundrie from Green Bay, WI

Sounds like a great idea and a good use for egg whites. When I make Key Lime pie, I always have the whites let over as the recipe only uses the yolks. Now I have a good use for those whites and my husband can have more pies!

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceAugust 4, 2010
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Daily Facial Cloth
Saving Money on Daily Facial Cloths
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg