Finding the Best Cell Phone Provider for My Family

I am not sure if the cell phone provider we have is the most economical for my family. Are there any consumer sites that will objectively compare cell phone companies and their plans? I need to know asap! Thanks.

By Big Sis from Cocoa Beach, FL

I don't know of any consumer sites but I would recommend you visit the website for each provider you are considering and take notes. Make sure they have the services you want/need and compare prices. Another factor is verify the cell phone will work for you. For example, AT&T is pretty dominant and they advertise the most coverage in America but I found out the hard way they don't have coverage where I live. Therefore they are no good for me.

http://www.phonedog.com/

It's objective and you control which companies and phones/plans to compare.

My daughter had Straight Talk. $45/mo for everything. Text, talk, video/pics and internet. No contracts.

I can recommend Straight Talk because I have it, am happy with it, and am saving. I had a contract company that my cell monthly bill came at $300 one month because I went over minutes, but now I have no worries with ST. Wal-mart has different cellphones and very affordable. I pay each month $45 unlimited plan and is enough for me. I recommend it to everyone that wants to save.

I use Straight Talk and can say to date I have not experienced any dropped calls or no signals, from what I hear they use the Verizon and AT&T towers.

For my family and myself the Best cell phone provider is Straight Talk. I have a plan of $45 unlimited plan per month and I use it for my small business home based. As a long time user of a contract company I paid an incredible amount and surprises at the end of each month where shocking. I am saving since I switched to Straight Talk.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 10, 2010
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
A yellow phone book with a phone sitting on it.
Finding Phone Numbers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 1:24:26 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.