Try Something Different With Your Spaghetti Sauce

I made the mistake of deviating from my regular brand of spaghetti and was sorely disappointed. I was tired and wanted to spare myself an extra trip to another store so bought the pasta at a day old bread shop.

After cooking it awhile, I noticed it had mushed down to a pulp! EW! So to remedy my situation, it being late in the evening, I salvaged my meal by putting my meat sauce on a piece of bread and topping it with shredded mozzarella.

I decided since my meal had already flubbed up so badly that I would try something a little different and added about a teaspoon of powered mocha (available at a popular coffee shop). This was in addition to the normal sprinkling of extra oregano flakes to the jar sauce (cheater sauce but a good quality one)

It was excellent!

That sounds like me when I eat bread with pancake syrup over it and a poached egg on top of it,...I love it!

Good Idea! I am going to make those for the kids...

racer

Robyn Fed: my son decided he liked the jar sauce with meat in it for a quick alternative to sloppy joe on a bun! But for little ones a hot dog bun is a lot less messy if it's kept hinged! I posted one a while back about it being GREAT for peanut butter & jelly.

Spaghetti Sauce in Terracota Pot
Spaghetti Sauce Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesFebruary 6, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Chopsticks Picking up Piece of Teriyaki Chicken
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Hand placing basil leaves in pan of spaghettis sauce on stove
Making Spaghetti Sauce Less Sweet
Pan of spaghetti sauce with jar of chili sauce and tomatoes in front
Fixing Over Spiced Spaghetti Sauce
🎄