Order Diet Lemonade for Free

Because I'm diabetic, I always drink diet drinks. When I go out to eat my options are diet cola, unsweetened tea or water. I order water with 2 wedges of lemon. When it gets to the table I add a pack of Sweet and Low and voila! Diet lemonade for free!

Source: Being diabetic and limited!

By michele052002 from Bangor, PA

I am diabetic too. I use NO artificial sweeteners. Your body was not made to use artificial things like this. The sweeteners can be dangerous for a diabetic. They are worse for diabetics than anything else. They make your body crave sweet aside from any other damage they do.

I order a regular lemonade, a glass of water w/ lemon wedges and a glass of ice. I pour half the lemonade into the glass of ice, and if desired I add water and a lemon wedge to that. I share the rest of the lemonade with someone else.

I do not eat a lot of sugary things during the day so if I have this, I will not eat/drink anything else sweet that day.

I take Januvia and I eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day and my blood sugar level is always right on target. Nancy

Fruit and diabetic testing supplies.
Frugal Tips for Diabetics
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJanuary 21, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade Recipes
A pitcher of lemonade with a glass and some whole lemons.
Homemade Lemonade Recipes