Toothbrush Holder to Protect Insulin Pen

I live about 15 miles from my daughters and the big city she lives in. When I go into town, I have to take my insulin pen with me. Often, it's a bit tricky for me to just "throw" it in my small purse.

So today I was cleaning out the bathroom cabinet (you know "that drawer") when it hit me.

A toothbrush holder is perfect for protecting this pen. It's clean, handy and you can even get other styles if you don't like the kind that just slides onto itself. I have seen them that close like an eyeglass case and other styles.

This has really helped me and hope it helps, you too!

PS: These are great for keeping crochet hooks and smaller knitting needles, too!

Source: Necessity and the Inventive Mommy

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 1, 2019
🌻
🎂
🎃