Tootsie (Chow Chow)

Tootsie is a 6 year old Chow Chow. I searched the internet; she is Martha Stewart's Paw Paw's Granddaughter. I drove to Connecticut and picked her up Nov. 2002.

She likes to for rides on my boat. Tootsie is a very sweet Chow; she loves the lake and will sit on the beach for hours and just look across the lake.

By Peg from Rochester, NY

Thank you for sharing! Tootsie is absolutely adorable!!!

Take Care, Lisa

Tootsie is a beautiful girl and I know she's a bundle of love, too! Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

I just love Chow's ! We lost our "Karma Chow" aka: Red Dog a few years back. She was so sweet. Looked quite a bit like yours. Thanks for bring back some great memories.

pretty girl

TOOTSIE is a Beautiful Chow! I should know as she lives with me too. She is a Great "come along" dog as she loves to go for rides in the car. We take daily walk in the park and what is usually a 2 minute walk takes 20 minutes as everyone has to stop and say hello and I always get the questiob, "what kind of dog is that?" She's a CUTIE if I must say so myself.

Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 29, 2008
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
finished reindeer
Making a Tootsie Pop Reindeer
Sants from a Tootsie Pop
Tootsie Pop Craft Ideas
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman
🎉
🎄