When making candles: after the wax melts I put my dye chips in. Once that is melted I add scent. Then I pour it into the molds and I take them out the next day. They smell good, but when I burn them there's no scent.
What am I doing wrong? I want to get this right. I only do decorative candles, such as photo candles, heart candles, and fabric candles which are for decorating only. Is there an additive I need to put in it?
Thank you. I hope you can give me some kind of help.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!