Scented Candles Have No Odor When Burned

When making candles: after the wax melts I put my dye chips in. Once that is melted I add scent. Then I pour it into the molds and I take them out the next day. They smell good, but when I burn them there's no scent.

What am I doing wrong? I want to get this right. I only do decorative candles, such as photo candles, heart candles, and fabric candles which are for decorating only. Is there an additive I need to put in it?

Thank you. I hope you can give me some kind of help.

By Sandra

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Check that the wax is not too hot and evaporating the scent x.

Making Candles
Making Candles
Crafts Candle MakingJuly 26, 2011
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Reusing Candle Wax
Making Candles from Old Candle Wax
Scented Bars of Soap
Uses for Scented Soap
view of finished candle out of the mold
Making Coffee Bean Candles
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:32:49 AM on 10.0.2.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.