Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Facial Wax Stain on Clothing

Can anyone tell me how to remove facial wax from a shirt? My daughter was heating up a little container of facial wax in the microwave and spilled some on her shirt. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Amy from NY

By Michelle (Guest Post)10/23/2008

Help! I was waxing a friends eyebrows and a drop of wax dripped onto he NEW SUEDE JACKET. How do I get it out?

By Diane S (Guest Post)06/06/2007

Another method to remove wax is to place a facial tissue over it and iron it off, gently. You will have to move the tissue around until you can get it all up. At that point, then the other lady's idea about Resolve, which might be more thorough but a bit more scary on your particular clothing (maybe/maybe not) could be used if this didn't get it all up - but you do need to keep doing it. It is slow.

By (Guest Post)08/21/2006

I SPILLED MY WAX ALL OVER MY BATHROOM CABINET HOW DO I GET THAT OFF PLEASE HELP

By karine (Guest Post)02/19/2006

Go to Sally's beauty supply they have wax remover, either that or desolve it at walmart works to get it out

By Jessi Hoefs [1]02/12/2006

I never got it on my clothes, but one day when my 3 year old daughter was home with her dad she decided to get beautiful. She went through all of my stuff in the bathroom and spilled wax all over my bathroom rug. I just used resolve and it came right out. Maybe it would work to just put a little stain remover on it and wash it normal. If you already tried that then I have no idea. :)