Muffin (Poodle Mix)

Muffin is 6 years old and a mixed poodle. She was what you would say a throw away, no one wanted her. I got her on April 1, 2004.

I take her to classes every Saturday so I can teach her to be my service dog. So far, she takes my socks off and she pulls my slacks off. She picks up items I drop on the floor, only if asked to pick them up. I am allergic to her. She makes me break out in a horrible rash if I don't wash up after playing with her. For 5 years, I have uses gloves to pet her and use a baby blanket when she sits with me.

No, she does not do fancy tricks, just the ones to help me. I proudly say I taught her. I was given the instructions and I work with her during the week. I did not send her off so someone taught her. We make it on our own proudly.

By Mickey M

What a sweet baby and how blessed you both are! There are special dog shampoos that help keep down/ control the allergens, so if you have someone (or if you can) bathe her weekly I'd venture to bet that would make a world of difference for you both!

What a beautiful girl! You must love her to pieces.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 27, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂