Using Old Barn Wood

This is how I've used old wood from a blown down barn. The old wood is given to me by friends. I made the sunflower sign and make children's chairs of them and sell them. Now some adults buy them to put on walls and use as shelves.

Your chairs and sunflower looks great. We had old barn wood given to us years ago. My husband made a tv cabinet and a trash/storage unit(I added wheels, so it could be moved) out of it. We didn't sand it down to be really smooth though but it looks great. It is very heavy stuff. It last forever.

They are lovely. I'm in favor of recycling. Someone in our locality makes picture frames for the artists.

Contact any art guild if your interested..I'm in northern Canada

You could paint some old timey store signs, those would sell. I love seeing old timey signs. I like decorating with things from long ago & I like old barn wood!

Photo of an old barn.
Crafts Using Old Barn Wood
Photos CraftsJanuary 7, 2008
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Chopping Wood, Axe in Wood Log
Chopping Wood
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Wood Paneling
Removing Water Stains from Barnwood Paneling
🎉
🎄