Easy Barn Wood Shelves

Category Decorating
Adding storage to your home with shelving is a great way to customize and improve your house. Using barn wood will add a nice rustic look to any shelving project you take one.

Barn wood is a very cheap and inexpensive wood to use for many household projects. It also can give a different look to anything that you build. Here I created a DIY trophy shelf. I just used barn wood and screws. I also used a stud finder to make sure that I was drilling into the studs. Overall it displays my trophies beautifully!

Total Time: 2 hours

• barn wood, length depends on need
  • stud finder
  • screws
  • drill
  • drill bit
  • saw

1. Measure wall and determine what length you want your shelves to be. Record the length. Cut wood to desired length.
  2. Advertisement

3. Make sure it is secure before placing items on top of it.

Home and Garden Home Improvement DecoratingJuly 3, 2019
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Easy-Barn-Wood-Shelves.html