How To Organize Printed Tips

I used to save all of my tips from this website on my computer. My computer crashed and I lost all my data. Now I am just printing them out and keeping them in a folder. Do you have any ideas on how I can keep them organized?

Editors Note: If you are a registered user with ThriftyFun, you can bookmark tips and they will be accessible from any computer over the internet.

Organize in a ringed binder by topic, whether it be beauty tips, kitchen tips and so on. Or just keep each topic in a folder all it's own, and label the cover with the topic Organize from most favorite tips to the least and most used (This is what I do with recipes).

I have and the tips that i want to save I e-mail to myself. In there is a folder to save e-mails. It works out great.

You can get a google account, and they have a document section where you could save all of your stuff in word like format (or Excel like) and it would be accessible from anywhere. I just think keeping "paper" is not feasible, there is just too much!

Organizing TipsSeptember 17, 2007
Contact Paper Crafts
Craft Uses for Contact Paper
tagless t-shirt
Removing Printed Clothing Labels
Applying Ink
Custom Homemade Screen Printed T-Shirts
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items