How To Organize Printed Tips

I used to save all of my tips from this website on my computer. My computer crashed and I lost all my data. Now I am just printing them out and keeping them in a folder. Do you have any ideas on how I can keep them organized?

Onesummer

Editors Note: If you are a registered user with ThriftyFun, you can bookmark tips and they will be accessible from any computer over the internet.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Organize in a ringed binder by topic, whether it be beauty tips, kitchen tips and so on. Or just keep each topic in a folder all it's own, and label the cover with the topic Organize from most favorite tips to the least and most used (This is what I do with recipes).

I have yahoo.com and the tips that i want to save I e-mail to myself. In yahoo.com there is a folder to save e-mails. It works out great.

You can get a google account, and they have a document section where you could save all of your stuff in word like format (or Excel like) and it would be accessible from anywhere. I just think keeping "paper" is not feasible, there is just too much!

Organizing TipsSeptember 17, 2007
Contact Paper Crafts
Craft Uses for Contact Paper
tagless t-shirt
Removing Printed Clothing Labels
Compton's Encyclopedias
Finding the Value of Compton's Encyclopedias
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:52:07 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.