Use Silverware Trays to Organize Clutter

Organize your bathroom by storing toothbrushes, makeup, and more in handy silverware trays. They can also be used in your office or craft area. This is a guide about using silverware trays to organize clutter.

I used to hate my makeup drawer! Now I use the silverware trays from the dollar store to organize my cosmetics! It works great and when it gets dirty I can just toss it in the dishwasher! I even stack one on top of the other. I put less used makeups in the bottom one!

By MaryKay from Ocala, FL

Use silverware sorter trays in the bathroom for make-up, toothbrushes, dental floss, etc. The trays are also useful for organizing in a sewing/craft area.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

I got tired of trying to find little things I need all over the hall closet and kitchen. So I found this today in my donation station and put it to good use.

I now have nails, push pins, thumb tacks, Terro for ants, errant puzzle pieces, candles and matches, padlock, plug in adapter, graphite powder, binder clips, batteries, night light bulbs, rubber bands and hair ties (that work just as well if not better), and it all fits in there nicely.