Uses for Silverware Trays

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

I found this for .50 at a local yard sale. I find that most of these trays are a bit slanted so you can't use them for shelving. But this one was perfect in 3 ways.

One, it was square. Two, it was a mesh which meant I could hang things from the bottom, too. And three, it was black to match my bathroom colors.

As an artist uses a blank canvas for inspiration, I hung this up and then put things from my bathroom in it. This would work for your kitchen spices, knick knacks, a collection, an office, or even a hobby/craft room.

It was the best .50 I have spent in a while. I really love the ability to hang my jewelry.

N-JOY!!

Source: Been doing new things with old things for years.

3 More Solutions

I have found wonderful uses for old silverware trays. Mine happen to be wooden but the plastic ones would work as well. The first one I use in my top desk drawer and it separates my pens, pencils, markers, erasers, etc.

Use a silverware drawer divider in your sewing basket to organize your thread, scissors, needles, and whatever gets collected there. They are easily cut down between the dividers. I moved one of the slots on one side to the end of my sewing basket.

Organize your bathroom by storing toothbrushes, makeup, and more in handy silverware trays. They can also be used in your office or craft area. This is a page about using silverware trays to organize clutter.

A silverware divider being used for clutter control.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1
Organizing MiscellaneousJune 24, 2012
🐛
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Silverware-Trays.html