Dryer Drum Leaving Sooty Stains on Clothes

Recently, my gas dryer drum looks sooty inside. It rubs of on my clothes and turns white stuff medium gray. I tried baby wipes to rub down the inside of the drum and they came out black. What is causing this? How do I make it stop? Do I need a new dryer? Please help? Aloha and peace.

By Pamela from Maui

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Is the dryer vented properly? Maybe the flame needs to be adjusted? You know like a hurricane lamp, if the flame is too high the chimney gets soot on it.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing DryersDecember 20, 2010
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
clean washer drum
Cleaning Grease Out of a Washer and Dryer
clothes dryer
Dryer Isn't Drying Clothes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 27, 2017 at 3:08:10 AM on 10.0.1.79 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.